Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Short, Tardy Introduction

I know I just kinda jumped right in there, so now I guess it's time for the reason behind starting another blog.  I'm FAT!  And I love Shaklee.  I am about to embark upon their weight loss plan and want to record the journey.  In all honestly, I'd love to start my own Shaklee business~and if you ordered from my upline and shared that I sent ya, she would credit me:  http://loulyons.myshaklee.com/us/en/welcome.html.  I've used their products faithfully for twenty-three years, but I stink at promoting myself.

Sometimes I dream of opening an etsy, but how to fit all that in?  I don't know!  I always end up giving my crochet away, anyway...  It would be fun to have one for the whole family to contribute to.

Please don't be scared away though, as I also want a place to record life's adventures along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment