Saturday, November 8, 2014

The household cleaners I love!

I shared that I love Shaklee, so I thought I'd take a minute and tell you about their cleaning products.  I have always loved the scrub that smells like cherries, and it works sooo much better than baking soda and vinegar.  I tell you this as the mama of six children with a husband that used to work construction, so I promise I am a trusted resource!  The product you dilute to make a window cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, and degreaser lasts FOREVER, and I so loved getting a call from my BFF squealing, "It really does work!"  LOL!  I love that the laundry is good for my allergy kids and their skin.  I love not having fumes from anything!!!  But the most recent product I've enjoyed is the dish washing liquid.  You read that there are eight people in my house, right?  It literally takes just a drop to clean my dishes, I've had this bottle over four months, and it's not even half empty!!!  ~and we do not own a dishwasher~

A product I don't use is the germicide.  It is a spectacular product, but I'm crazy over having anything in the house that might harm the children.  I choose to use hydrogen peroxide or vinegar for disinfecting.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, paying back your accidental visit here! Thanks for your comment!

    SIX CHILDREN?!! *ENVYYY* God Bless y'allz! :D

    ReplyDelete