Monday, November 10, 2014

Pinterest FUN!

My top Pinterest searches very recently have been for Thanksgiving, Christmas, matchboxes, and postcards.  I have fallen in love with homemade postcards~and that their stamps are cheaper!!!  I made some Thank Yous out of random food boxes, and I just finished a packing tape, birthday postcard to mail overseas.  It is my desire to do these for Christmas cards this year~something I haven't sent out in a very long time.

I shared how much I love Shaklee, but I am too stinky for their roll-on deodorant.  (That's TMI, isn't it?)  Their cream works great, but I hate putting my finger in it!  So I am testing out DIY deodorant made of 50% vodka to 50% distilled water.  I also added a little wild orange essential oil to it.  So far, so good!  It works when yer squeaky clean, when yer stinky, and on yer stinky clothes.  WINNING!

I am enamored with beautiful Bible journals and wonder if I could actually accomplish anything near the art I find ....

Lastly, I shared that I wanted to get started on etsy, and just about my entire family wants a piece of it.  LOL!  Here is the first link I found to a great series entitled "Can I Really Make Money on Etsy? ---Earning on Etsy".  Man, I sure hope so!  Please enjoy the journey with me to find out.  ~smile~

OH how I wanted to share some pics, but I am currently having camera trouble.  ~I can always come back and add them later.~  I'd love to know your Pinterest favorites!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment