Tuesday, November 4, 2014

On depression...

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
There are many beloved ones in my circle that are affected by depression right now. Y'all (including the sight unseen!) are on my heart and in my prayers all.day.every.day, and I wish I knew how to comfort you. I wanted to share a couple of songs that allow me to be down, but they also uplift me and remind me that God has a purpose in all things. 
The testimony for this first song is soooo good!!! 





And should you need a little SiLLiNeSS! to round out your day, please read 17 Restaurants with the Funniest Names.  ~smile~  


“That is all I want in life: for this pain to seem purposeful.” ~Elizabeth Wurtzel, Prozac Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment